Marinade: Spicy Steak Pt I
This marinade boosts flavor to an all time high for those expensive steaks.
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds steak of your choice
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoons Caribbean Heat pepper sauce-more for heat
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Put the steak in a food storage bag or plastic container. Combine the oil, water, lime juice, Pepper Sauce, garlic, salt, peppers and Worcestershire sauce. Pour the mixture over the steak and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Grill over direct heat until done as desired, about 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
Caribbean Hot Sauce http://caribbeanhotsauce.com/