Marinade: Spicy Caribbean Shrimp
Add some tropics to your next seafood experience.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano, hand crushed
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean Heat Pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon horseradish
- 1/4-1/2 cup lime or lemon juice (optional last hour)
- Put the shrimp in a food storage bag or plastic container. Combine all of the ingredients except the lime (or lemon) juice, add shrimp and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 1/2 hours before grilling add the lime (or lemon) juice and combine well.
- Grill over direct heat until done as desired, about 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
Caribbean Hot Sauce http://caribbeanhotsauce.com/